On December 7, 2009 all visitors to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) attending the National Mediation Board’s (NMB) hearings being conducted in NLRB’s hearing room will:
1. Present one creditable forms of picture ID, i.e., driver’s license, or some other forms of government issued identification to the security guard.
2. Surrender the picture ID to the security guard in exchange for an NLRB special events badge.
3. Be screened with a metal detector wand.
4. Be issued an NLRB special events badge, to be worn at all times.
5. Be escorted via the East tower station elevator (only) by designated staff and or NLRB staff member to the 11th Floor hearing room or the 6th Floor Joint Use conference room (overflow).
6. Upon re-entry after lunch present the special event badge and you will be screened with a metal detector wand.
7. Return NLRB special events badge and retrieve personal ID when leaving the building for the day.
Note: NLRB special events badges can only be used for entry at the East Tower station.
Do’s and Don’ts
1. Bring one form of creditable picture ID.
2. Wait to be escorted.
Visitors do not:
1. Bring weapons of any type, i.e., guns, knives, tasers, etc.
2. Carry bags or backpacks.
3. Wander the halls.
4. Bring alcoholic beverages into the building.
5. Eat or drink in the hearing rooms.
Note: While on the 11th or 6th Floors visits outside the hearing room or overflow room will be restricted to the restrooms.